How Progressive is Keeping Customers Safe
To our valued customers,
As your trusted Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer, your safety remains our top priority. We have taken several safety precautions in each of our departments to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep our customers safe.
- Employees have their temperatures taken daily with laser thermometers before each shift
- Each employee receives a daily sticker verifying their temperature meets the CDC requirements to be at work
- Dealership and vehicle areas are cleaned regularly with portable ultraviolet sanitizers that kill viruses
- High-touch surfaces such as counters, doors and interactive screens are disinfected hourly or after each use
- We clean and disinfect all work spaces, including computer keyboards, printers, fax machines, copiers, chairs and phones throughout the day
- Bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected hourly
- If an employee is sick or appears ill, they will be sent home
- Spit shields have been installed in customer-facing work stations
- Educational posters are hung throughout the dealership to encourage social distancing and good health practices
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the dealership
- We have implemented special hours for at-risk individuals to shop safely
- Employees utilize safety equipment, such as face shields with protective clear film and steering wheel covers
- Disinfectant is sprayed every two hours, using the same product trusted in today’s nursing homes
- Employees use caution when entering customer vehicles, using plastic mats on seats and disinfecting steering wheels
- Rental vehicles are thoroughly cleaned with seats and steering wheels disinfected after each use
- Showroom vehicles are locked and restricted; if they are used, they are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Areas of the dealership are closed off to enforce social distancing
- General seating areas are blocked off to eliminate access
- Vending machine buttons are disinfected hourly or as necessary
Updated Service, Parts and Body Shop Hours
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Special hours for at-risk or elderly: Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
With online buying tools and vehicle information available on our website, customers can complete the majority of the purchasing process from home. Click the Calculate Your Payment link on vehicle detail pages and spend only a few minutes at the dealership checking out the vehicle and signing forms.
Families rely on their vehicles to get safely to stores and medical appointments. Health care workers need to get reliably to and from their shifts at the hospital. Commercial trucks deliver basic necessities throughout our community each day. It is our responsibility to support these individuals with safe and dependable transportation.
The entire team at Progressive Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation for updates. As always, we will continue to do everything we can to protect you, our loyal customers. If you have any questions, please reach out to talk to a member of our team.
President, Progressive Auto Group
Learn more about the Trump administration’s classification of automotive service providers as essential businesses in an article from the National Automobile Dealers Association.